Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Eastwick Episode 11


I guess this show is canceled. It was okay, I enjoyed it.
So the last episode has questions answered and what not, but this guy and his kid move into the house across from Kat. Well, in one scene the kid just walks into her house and finds her naked cause she just took a bath, Kat nicely tells him her kids aren't home, etc. etc. "Its okay.." If that were me, (this kid is 12) I would have screamed at him. "what are you doing just walking into my home?! Get out! If you ever do this again I'm calling the cops!"
Anyway, that's me. And at the end it hints to this dad and son being some kind of evil duo, the kid is the leader obviously. And Max has finally kissed Joanna! I was waiting for that. He's up to something to, that phone call he made after she left was suspicious. I hate when they cancel shows in the middle of something you want answers for. :P Stupid ABC.

No comments:

Post a Comment