Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Alvin and the Chipmunks 2

I'm not really going to comment on this one, you know how it goes. I loved it! Mostly because I grew up watching these guys, the animation was brilliant. Alvin's facial expressions while the creepy principal was talking to them was fantastic! Anyway, so my husband and I took his little sister-5- to see it. We laughed a few times, she commented on it and watched it intently. But, after wards we asked her if she liked it she said, "No." We asked her why she said, "I want to watch the dragon movie."
Chipmunks just do not compare to dragons in her mind. I do like dragons myself and am looking forward to this movie, but at least I appreciate other works. Ha ha, we thought it was the funniest thing ever! We promised to take her to the dragon movie (to make up for our lack of giving her what she wanted or something.) Kids.


1 comment:

  1. Compared to dragons, even singing chipmunks are quite mundane.

    ReplyDelete