Saturday, March 27, 2010

Upgrade Builder

Upgrade Builder


So, my cousin Brandt wanted me to review this game.

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/upgrade-complete?src=adws-sg-upg&gclid=CO207dGp2qACFQxaiAode3w_Ag

At first I had no idea what it was all about.

Lol. Its funny.

Anyway, there are no graphics; really. You have shapes and you build a ship, and the more money you collect from blowing up "bad" ships makes it so you can upgrade all your guns and stuff. The "waves" start out simple and get harder. There are 20 waves.

By the end its not having to upgrade your stuff, although a little upgrade helps. But, you have to decide which weapons will help you the most and how many of those weapons, etc.

I actually enjoyed this game. Its the simple things in life that are the most fun!

Its a short game, I think. Oh, also. Ha ha, I figured out by the like 10th wave that if you just hold down the space bar, its better.

Controls are arrows, and space bar! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment