Sunday, March 28, 2010

Andrew the Droid

Andrew the Droid

Okay, I'm on the 7th level of this game. It is getting hard.

This game is a puzzler. You move the screen as it is to make your droid fall to get to certain items. You have to get the switch in order to use the portal. And the chips are helpful in being able to move the board around different directions. I'm not sure if the red diamond is really that important but eh.

It reminds me of those games you play with the ball that you have to get into a hole by moving the board its on. But, this is harder, because of the obsticles.

I hate the freakin' stones! They are making this hard to get around them! And you can't jump! We'll see if I'll finish this game.


So, if you like those kind of puzzle games, this one is for you!

http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/andrew_the_droid


By the way, if anyone has any games they want me to review let me know. I'm open to suggestions. I enjoy games!

No comments:

Post a Comment