Tuesday, May 31, 2011

True Grit



While I love westerns, I only love good westerns.  I'm just a cowgirl at heart :)

Anyway, I enjoyed this movie.  It wasn't totally awesome, but it was a very well done movie and made me laugh and had enough action/non action to really make a good movie.  I loved the characters, I loved the actors.  It was a well worth movie to watch.  So, if you like westerns as much as I do, you'll love this one!  And who knew that Jeff Bridges could actually act?  Not me.  I couldn't understand him half of the time in the movie cause he was supposed to be a hard ass, smoker, old man, cowboy, but yeah.  And also-Matt Damon-cowboy movie-who knew how hot that could be?  True, he played a prideful, arrogant Texas Ranger, but after awhile his character starts to grow on you.  I just loved the girl-Maddy, I think from the beginning she had fire, wit, smarts, and just in your face.  She was awesome.
Now go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment