Tuesday, May 10, 2011

THOR



I loved it!!  Its not necessary to see it in 3D, but we did.  We missed the first little bit of the show-traffic was horrible.  But, the action was cool, I liked the relationship between Thor and Natalie Portman's character.  I thought the guy who played Thor did an excellent job!  It was just all around good!  I'd take my kids to see it it was that mild but also that exciting!  It was just really fun to watch.

I never read the comic or even really knew about the story or the myths.  But, I thought it was a great movie.  Marvel comics did a great job with this one.  I think they finally know how to make a good hero movie.  Iron Man was good, but this one was more electrifying!  :P  I really recommend seeing this one at least once...or twice...or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment