Wednesday, February 23, 2011

RED

Bad Asses
Okay, I'm not very good at this.

The movie RED surprised me!  First, I didn't know that it was a comic book.  Second, it was probably one of the best movies I've seen this year!  And the press didn't even make a big deal about it.  If you haven't seen it, I suggest getting it today!  It is full of wonderful, talented actors!  The dialog, the writing, its just hilarious and very well done!

Its a story about all these former agents who are now retired.  Bruce Willis' character however is marked RED: Retired. Extremely. Dangerous.  I won't go into too many details, but suddenly Bruce is running for his life because someone is trying to kill him.  He ends up kidnapping the women he loves to keep her safe, getting his ole' buddies back together.  This is just an awesome movie!  I'm surprised they never got this bunch of actors together before!

Also:  Karl Urban

I know I've seen him before, but my husband and I had to look him up.  You know a good actor is a good actor when he isn't type cast and you have to look him up on imdb and find out that he's been in some awesome stuff!  And he does a dang good job at all his roles!

1. Star Trek as Bones-awesome!
2. Bourne Supremacy-the killer who get's Bourne's girl
3. Lord of the Rings!!   What! - Eomer!  No way!  You hardly recognize him with the long blonde hair and armor!
4. Xena
5. Okay Doom and Pathfinder were both horrible movies, but you get my point.

This guy was in RED as well, and he's just so good that you can't believe the movies he's been in, because he's so good at acting way a spectrum of characters!


Anyway, go see RED!

No comments:

Post a Comment