Saturday, November 27, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1


Since I don't think the latest Harry Potter movies have been that great.  Namely the first 3 were good, but then not after that.  I was happily surprised when this one was the best out of all of them!  I don't know if its because their splitting up the book into two part movies so they can do more or if its because they've learned to actually make a good Harry Potter movie.  But, there was no dead moment; it was very enjoyable and scary.  The actor line up is great and the actors are older and so it is for more of an adult audience.  I think its too scary for little kids.
So, I would suggest to you to watch it either now or later, but watch it.  If you are already a big Harry Potter fan I don't think you'll be disappointed.  Its good.  Not perfect, but good!
I won't talk about it because if you've read the books you already know.  If you haven't then you should :P

No comments:

Post a Comment