Friday, December 11, 2009

First Season Finale of Glee























Okay, so I started watching Glee awhile ago, I'm not sure why. Usually these types of shows are stupid to me, but I actually really enjoy it! Through the whole season I was hoping that people would be honest to each other. The only person who was honest was Kurt, at the beginning. I hoped that the "Shuester" would divorce his horrible wife and get with the school counselor.

With that all said, this last episode made my dreams come true! Finn found out Puck is the real father(beat him up) I'd have to say he's pretty dumb for not knowing you can't get pregnant by just making out in a hot tub, Shue left his wife and kissed the red head. I usually don't condone divorce, but his wife was really starting to make me mad because of how she treated him, and lying about being pregnant is just wrong; among other things she did.

I know that Sue is supposed to be the antagonist, but she's getting old. She's funny, but having her trying to destroy the club is already a old plot, so... They need something new for the next season.

The music and cast in this show are awesome! My favorite characters are Kurt and Shuester so far. I'm not sure how I feel about the rest of them, kinda wish they'd focus on more of the kids.

So that's Glee.

No comments:

Post a Comment