Saturday, November 27, 2010

Toy Story 3

While Pixar is always my hero's and they always do a very awesome job with creating stories and movies, this one was their worst, which by all means...their worst is everyone else's best.  To give you an idea of my thoughts there.
A few years ago soon after Pixar had been bought by Disney, they go to Pixar and tell them they want a 3rd Toy Story.  Pixar refuses.  Then Disney threatens them that if they don't do a Toy Story 3 then Disney Studios would.  And Pixar couldn't have that, it would be like creating a work of art and having an immature teenager  try to copy it, it just wouldn't be good and Pixar is all about the art, so yeah.
It was a good ending to Toy Story, the movie seemed a little forced but the worst was the ending, it just wouldn't end!  Yes, Andy is going to college, yes he was going to keep them, but for some reason Woody thought it would be best to be passed on to a random neighbor girl instead of stuck in the Attic or go to College with Andy.  And I think Pixar wanted it to be a dragged out ending to send a message to Disney.  "Toy Story is DONE, there is nothing else to be done with it!  Leave it alone before you run it into the ground!"  At least, that the message I got.
I recommend seeing it, cause you might, I did;  I cried a lot.  It was a good, sad, ending, like I said.  And if you, like me, had any toys that you just loved you will cry too.

No comments:

Post a Comment